Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3/254: Dear Alba

Dear Alba,

Long time no talk! I hope you're doing well.

I'm working on a project (check out the website above) which involves writing letters to everyone in my cell phone address book. And of course, you're in there from good ol' Gries staff!

It was really great getting to know you the nine months we worked together. All of the girls from your floor that hung out on my floor had nothing but good things to say about you. It made me sad that I hadn't gotten to know you better.

I really admire the way that you carry yourself - you always looked confident and as if you were in control. Now...whether or not you actually did/do feel that way is another story, but it always seemed like you were on top of things - I was a little bit jealous of that.

I hope you're doing something now that you love. You have such a hardy spirit and I hope that your happy vibes and strong energy is used towards something amazing.

Love,
Kaylen Hoffman

No comments: